We’ve partnered with a team of quality independent brands to create a day of feel-good shopping in the heart of London’s East End. It’s an all-day event that’s warm, cosy and fun, with curated gift options they’ll actually love. So come and indulge in complementary treats on us, festive music, workshops and craftmaking, hot drinks and cakes…oh and a bit of Christmas shopping!
Whether it’s stocking fillers or more substantial presents you’re after, come find gifts for young and old, ladies and gents, and treat yourself too to lovely stationery, books, modern art and prints, natural skincare, haircare and cosmetics, handcrafted jewellery, fashion and accessories – all made with love from the B. Creatives.
All the brands’ founders will be there to help you make the right choices, especially if you need advice on skincare, haircare and cosmetics – and all the brands are ethically made and tested. There’ll be demonstrations and workshops for Christmas cooking, kids’ crafting and headwrap styles. Here are the 22 reasons why you should not miss it:
1. Jim + Henry’s Paraben-free vegan lab-tested hair products for babies, kids and adults, made from only EIGHT natural ingredients
4. The Study Room London’s range of super-sleek stationery and productivity products make great gifts for him
7. House of Loulee’s large range of funky kids’ clothes and toys that will definitely put a smile on their faces on Christmas morning
8. Wildsuga is inspired by indigenous life, the sacred ancient, geometrical patterns, foliage and spirit life and this comes through in everything they make
9. Bonita Ivie Prints gives much-loved classic African prints and popular sayings a new life with their stationery and gift line
10. Dorcas Creates graphic art celebrates sisterhood, and the many shades of women, making their products the perfect gift for her
11. Mochi is the creation of visual artist and animator Nyanzi D, and is a series based on contemporary women and vintage pop art
12. Streetwear brand Meen keeps its finger on the pulse of young fashion, fusing it with touches of African influences
13. For the vintage lovers, Hand Me Down Glam has been saving gorgeous seasonal jummpers and more glam pieces
15. Line & Honey was launched as a stress-reliever while the founder was completing her post-graduate thesis, and now the brand continues to illustrate versatile zip pouches with images of strong, beautiful women
16. Biloko is an ethical and sustainable brand that collaborates with Congolese artisans to create beautiful, timeless jewellery pieces
17. Own Brown was born in Switzerland, and offers women of colour luxurious tone-matched tights, with a lingerie line coming soon
18. Jacaranda Books is an independent publisher of ethnically, socially & culturally diverse fiction and non-fiction – time to stock up!
19. Boite Luxury makes gift-giving and home storage extraordinary. Whatever goes into one of their boxes becomes even more special.
20. Creative maker Akua Ofosuhene will be running a head scarf and head wrapping workshop, plus selling some of her lovely hand-made crafts
21. Betty Vandy, otherwise known as Bettylicious Cooks, an African, Creole and Soul Food chef and blogger will be giving us a Christmas cooking demonstration
22. Kids get to make fun and fantastic crafts with the multitalented artist and educator Sarina Mantle
Don’t miss it, we open from 11am to 8 pm at Hanbury Hall, 22 Hanbury Street, London, round the corner from Truman Brewery, Spitalfields market and Brick Lane. Follow us on social: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.