In accord with the DMCA, we have embraced the Policy under copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material we consider in good faith to be copyrighted material that’s been illegally copied and distributed with our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members, or customers and (2) eliminate and stop support to repeat criminals.
Bear in mind that your usage of all Sapelle Store Services is always subject to the Terms of Service that comprises this specific Dispute Policy. Any conditions we use within this Policy without specifying them are the definitions given to them at Service’s conditions.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. Should you believe that content or material residing on or available through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of somebody that you’re authorized to act on behalf of), please contact a note of copyright infringement containing this advice to Sapelle Store Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our”Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below);
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright That’s Been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of functions or substances being infringed;
- Identification of the material That’s claimed to be infringing, including information about the positioning of the infringing substances the copyright owner attempts to have eliminated, with adequate detail to ensureSapelle Store is effective at discovering and confirming its presence;
- An announcement which the notifier has a Fantastic faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c ) ) isn’t approved by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Get information Regarding this notifier, for example, address, phone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and also the notifying party is allowed to create the criticism on behalf of the copyright proprietor.
- After Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is supplied from the Designated Agent. Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right :
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- Inform the content provider who’s accused of a breach that we’ve removed or disabled access to the related substance;
- Inform such material provider’s access to the Services whether or not she’s a repeat offender.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice into the Designated Agent. If the content provider believes that the substance that has been eliminated (or to which access had been disabled) isn’t infringing, or the material provider considers that it’s the right to use and post such substance in the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s representative, or, under law enforcement, the information provider might send us a counter-notice comprising the following information into the Designated Agent:
- A physical or digital signature of this content provider;
- Identification of the substance That’s Been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- An announcement that the material provider has a Fantastic faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the substance;
- Content provider’s name, address, phone number, and, even if available, email address, and a statement that such individual or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district where the information provider’s address is situated, or, even if the information provider’s address can be found outside the USA, for any judicial district where Sapelle Store is situated, which such individual or thing will accept Service of the process from the person who provided notification of the alleged breach.
When the Designated Agent obtains a counter-notice, then Sapelle Store can, in its discretion, then send a duplicate of the counter-notice into the original complaining party notifying that individual that Inspires Cotton can replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Until the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order from the content provider accused of committing the breach, the removed material might be substituted or get it revived in 10 to 14 business days or longer after receipt of their counter-notice in Sapelle Store discretion.
Please get Sapelle Store Designated Agent at the following address:
Address: 1300 Rosa Parks Blvd. Detroit, MI 48324
Phone: +1 256 344 4543