Finding the right person to share your life with is the key to a lasting and happy marriage. It’s no surprise that you and your partner are celebrating your 35th wedding anniversary.
It’s more than a celebration of your love. It is a reminder of how you have survived the worst, and how you have kept your love alive in even the most difficult situations.
This beautiful collection of Happy 35th anniversary images and wishes will let your spouse know that this is a special day. These words of love and gratitude will be a great gift for your spouse!
Table of Contents
Happy 35th Wedding Anniversary Images
Happy 2Nd Anniversary Image Free Download 2021
Happy 25Th Anniversary Images Free Download 2021
Happy 50Th Anniversary Images Free Download 2021
Wedding Anniversary Wishes To Parents
- “Mom and dad are the most important parents. Happy anniversary! May you have all that happiness and joy you deserve. Happy anniversary!
- “I hope your anniversary brings you many happy and loving memories. You are worthy of all the love, joy, and happiness in this world. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- Your anniversary is also a day to give thanks for the year that has gone by and all the victories that have been achieved. We are grateful for your love and support. Happy anniversary!
- You showed love and care to me, as well as to each other. I am who I am today because of that. It’s a blessing to have parents who still love each other so deeply. Happy anniversary!
- It’s time for you to celebrate this amazing milestone in your life. Another year of challenges overcame and a new year for making new memories. Mom and Dad, Happy Anniversary!
- “Whenever we reach this point, it is hard not to reminisce about the many things that have happened as husband and wife. It has been not easy over the years, but it is a testimony to true love that it does survive. Happy anniversary, mom and father!
- “May each year bring you closer together. Keep smiling and in love, guys. Happy anniversary!
- “Graduation or birthday, first job, or graduation – none of these celebrations would be worthy without your anniversary. It makes our family stronger each year. Happy anniversary
- “You have taught us to reach milestones in our lives. Congratulations on achieving one. “Happy anniversary to our parents.”
- Your marriage is not getting old, boring, or thankless with each passing year. It is becoming exquisitely valuable and beautiful. “Happy anniversary!”
- “To the best dad and mom in the world, I wish you a very happy anniversary. It was a great thing to see you persevere in your love and overcome your challenges together. I love you guys!”
- “You two are an example of true love and devotion in a world full of false promises. I hope to live a happy marriage for many more years. Happy anniversary!
- “You have an incredible story to tell. Your lives have been full of ups and downs. You were there for each other. All the good things I see in myself are a reflection of how amazing parents you were to me!”
- “As you start another year together, may you both be blessed and healthy so that you can enjoy many more years of love and happiness. Mom and Dad, I love you so very much. Happy anniversary!
- “You have shown everyone that there is no perfect marriage. An imperfect marriage can still make for the happiest, strong, and loving marriages. Mom and dad, I am so proud of you. Happy anniversary!
- “Because you two, I believe that there is true love. We are grateful for your love and for teaching us about the true meaning of marriage. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- “You are living examples for a happy-ever-after. It’s a blessing to have parents who still love each other so deeply. Happy anniversary!
- You are the reason I am who I am. Happy anniversary, mom and dad! Happy anniversary, mom & dad!
- Your reason for celebrating your anniversary might be love. However, my reason for celebrating your anniversary is that you are both like a blessing from God above. “Happy anniversary, mom and dad.”
- “You and your spouse are the parents all children want. You and your wife are the perfect married couple. I am proud to be your mom and dad. You both deserve a happy anniversary!
- “Happy Anniversary to the most amazing parents in the entire world. Your love story will always be a part of my heart. Keep in love, you two!
- “God truly blesses me because He has given me two wonderful people to call my mom and dad. I am grateful for everything you did for me. You are my best friend. Happy Anniversary!
- “I can’t begin to express how grateful I feel to have parents who still love each other after all these years. Happy anniversary mom and dad. Keep smiling and in love.
- “Over the years, you took care of your relationships. You took good care of your children, too. You were able to remain in love and be happy together. You’re now celebrating another anniversary. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- “I wish you more joy, love, and happiness in life. You are worthy of all the best in this world. Happy anniversary, mom & dad
- “Troubles may have passed, but you are standing strong and more in love than ever. Happy Anniversary to the best parents in all of the world!
- “When times were tough, you never abandoned each other. You stood beside each other and shared the difficulties. It’s a great thing that you are celebrating another anniversary. Mama and Dad, stay happy and in love!
- “Happy anniversary to the best dad and mom in the world. Although it was not an easy journey, you showed the world that love could overcome all obstacles. We wish you many happy years together.
- Today marks your anniversary, but it also signifies that you were meant to be together forever. Let’s be happy on this anniversary, mom and dad! Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- “Aside from being the best dad and mom to us, you’re also the best husband/wife to each other. Your story will always be my favorite love tale! “Happy anniversary to you both!”
- “May your life be filled with joy and love. You are my greatest inspiration. Happy anniversary, dad and mom!
- “Mom & Dad, Happy Anniversary!” Two people who have it all, I don’t know how to present them with love. Let me send this heartwarming wish: “Mom and dad, happy anniversary!”
- “Thank you so much for being such amazing parents to me. I wish you all happiness. Happy anniversary, mom & dad!
- I know you can argue with each other and get annoyed at each other, but not so much that it affects the home’s happy atmosphere. You and your dad are my best friends because you chose to overcome all of your problems together. Happy anniversary!
- “Because you, mom, and dad, I now know that true love exists. I am grateful for your belief in a happy-ever-after. Happy anniversary!
- “My only wish is to find the same kind love you both share. It has stood the test of time and has strengthened your relationship over the years. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- “You have taught us to reach milestones in our lives. Congratulations on achieving one. “Happy anniversary to our parents!”
- “Mom, Dad, you have been my pillars of life. Let’s toast the day you joined our hearts. We wish you a happy anniversary!
- It is hard to find love birds like you two these days. Your sweet and salty union is nothing short of a fairytale. We wish you many more years together.
- “It was because of this wonderful day, many years ago, that I have such beautiful parents. We want to thank you and our grandparents for uniting us as a couple. Keep loving one another!”
- Your love grows stronger with each passing year. We want to share the same bonding as you do as a couple. We look forward to many more years of loving relationships. Cheers!”
- “We are the reason for a happy home and happy family. It is the opposite for us. We love you and consider you our family. We wish you both a happy anniversary on your wedding day, mommy and daddy.”