- Happy Valentine's Day Images Free Download
In recent years, the trend of sending happy Valentine’s Day images has changed considerably. Couples can send a romantic message to their lover through an emoticon or a GIF. The best part about these free downloads is that they are available in a wide range of quality, from HD to 4K. This allows you to choose the perfect image for your lover, and you can even download it in the form of a PDF file for printing.
Table of Contents
Valentine’s Day, also known as Valentine’s Day or Saint Valentine’s Day The holiday is celebrated each this year in February on the 14th. It began as an Christian holiday to honor two or more Christian martyrs. The governor was initially called Saint Valentine and, through the centuries, was transformed into an event that is celebrated worldwide. Cultural, religious and commercial holiday celebrating love and romance across the world . It is also the day that is celebrated worldwide in affection, love and romance between lovers and friends of opposite genders and express their affection by sending Valentine’s Day cards, flowers and chocolates, as well as other unique gifts.
Happy Valentine’s Day Images
Happy Valentine’s Day images are available in several formats. The best way to share them with your loved ones is through social networks, so you can use various designs and colors. And don’t forget to save a few for later if you don’t want to use them right away. If you can’t find what you’re looking for right away, you can bookmark the page for later download. There’s no need to worry if you don’t have time right now.
Valentine’s Day Images Free Download – Square:
Valentine’s Day Images Free Download – Portrait:
Valentine’s Day Image Free Download – Landscape:
You can also use these images to make greeting cards for your special someone. You can also share them to celebrate the day with your partner. You can even create your own greeting card by using these images. A picture can make a lasting impression. In addition, a greeting card can also be a memorable gift for your Valentine. In the end, Happy Valentine’s Day images are great for personal use and for sharing. Your loved one will be sure to enjoy them!
To increase the sweetness, you can combine these images with romantic wishes or quotes for Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes!
1. “My heart to you is given, oh do give yours to me; We’ll lock them up together, and throw away the key.”— Frederick Saunders
2. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
3. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” — Aberjhani
4. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” — Lenny Bruce
5. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
6. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” — Helen Keller
7. “Love is the beauty of the soul.” — Saint Augustine
8. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
9. “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh
10. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
11. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
12. “You’re my forever Valentine.” — Unknown
13. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allan Poe
14. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
16. “Today is Valentine’s Day—or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day!” — Jay Leno
17. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” — Pablo Picasso
18. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
19. “All I want for Valentine’s Day is you.” — Unknown
20. “Everything is clearer when you’re in love.” — John Lennon
Best Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages to Share With Your Loved Ones
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriends
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than pizza.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriends
- Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You’re the Pam to my Jim.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Husbands
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
- Through all the seasons, through all of time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wives
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Friends
- You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
- I love you, friend, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend.
- I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentine’s Day than a friend like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserve.
- To my best friend this Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Kids
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sweet daughter/son! I love you so much.
- Sending you a big Valentine’s Day hug.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember not to eat too much candy—you’re sweet enough already.
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- You make me laugh and smile every day. I love you!
- Hope your day is filled with chocolate, sweet treats, and so much love.
- Wishing a special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!